![]() |
| This is the image I found on Pinterest that i decided to recreate digitally but without photography. |
![]() |
| Secondly I used he magic wand tool to take out the white between the black ink markings. |
![]() |
| Magic wand tool in progress. You see the difference before and after the use of the magic wand clearly now. |
![]() |
| The black ink markings after the use of the magic wand tool. |
![]() |
| Next I dragged the marbling effect image across onto the document of the ink drips and then adjusted the layers to have the ink drips as the top layer. |
![]() |
| Next I adjusted the saturation and lightness using the Hue/Saturation tool to make the colour on the under layer brighter and more vibrant like the are in the picture to the right. |
![]() |
| Finally I needed to add in the stars, so I used the brush tool. I set the brush to white and 0% softness and then from time to time changed it's size to give different sized stars. |
![]() |
| This is the finished piece. |













No comments:
Post a Comment